06 December 2006

Pop Tart

If someone were to ask me about my musical tastes, I'd definitely say that I don't like the run of the mill, typical gay stuff. I would mention all the UKG I love, the filthy, dirty electro house that gets me moving and the laid-back French filtered house like Blue Six and Miguel Migs that makes me smile.

But of
the disc that Emz did me, I am totally loving the gayest of all the albums on there.

I spent most of last night having a disco in my room to the Girls Aloud and
Dannii Minogue greatest hits albums.

God, how gay can I get?


5 comments:

Unknown said...

Despite your ubercoolness you can never escape the inner gay. Try all the french house you like (I love a little bit of le francais too). Bx

Denim Boy said...

The Inner Gay might be taking over - I've now popped Girls Aloud onto my iPod and am considering seeing them in concert!

Anonymous said...

God, how gay can I get?

Sex with men should do it.

Tequilla Mockingbird said...

Girls Aloud in Concert? is that the gayest thing you've ever heard? Bravo Denim Boy, Bravo!

Denim Boy said...

Fweng, if only it were that simple!

TM - Shall I get us tickets?