14 December 2006

Once, twice, three times a stalker

The Train Hunk was on the late train again this morning.

I did my trick of watching him in the reflection in the window as opposed to just staring at him.

Sadly he caught me. Not once, but thrice.

There wasn't a glimmer of anything that would suggest either annoyance or intrigue, so I don't yet know whether we will get married.

I tried to follow him out of the station and bump into him at the traffic lights, but he was too fast.

I'll have to be quicker tomorrow.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are, once again, my hero... this time for non-gratuitous use of the word "thrice" in a blog posting ("thrice" is generally used in the most gratuitous way possible).

I would highly recommend dressing comfortably and wearing running shoes the next time you chase him down ... oh wait, that would fully defeat the purpose, wouldn't it?

Denim Boy said...

I am happy the thricing has pleased you. I notice you managed to say 'thrice' twice in your comment. I would have preferred it if you'd mentioned 'thrice' thrice.

Well, now I've gone overboard and mentioned 'thrice' four times.

Oh, and the hunk was on the train again this morning. But again he vanished before I could accost him. The sexy, tanned, speedy bastard!