19 December 2006

Men I have loved (4)

















#4 in an occasional series* - Danny Dyer

He might not have the ripped torso of Philip Olivier, but he's got bad boy charm by the bucket load.

I watched him wank himself off in Human Traffic, he beat the shit out of everyone in The Football Factory and he spent most of The Business running around Marbella in nothing more than some very snug Sergio Tacchini shorts.

Not only is he the ultimate bad boy, he also has something that scouser Phil Olivier is missing: the voice. He comes from Canning Tahn and can frequently be heard screaming: "You trying to mug me off, you cunt?"

Danny Dyer really is the business.


* I was aiming for once a week, but I only put the last one on here 4 days ago. This highlights just how long I spend thinking about all these handsome men. I'm already thinking about the next one...


10 comments:

Tequilla Mockingbird said...

Danny Dyer is SO HOT. The best bit of The Vusiness if undoubtedly the extra scence where he gets his rather large cock out. I have to watch it a few time a day, just to take the edge off.

Well done on adding this sinfully delicious canning town Crumpet.

TM x

Tequilla Mockingbird said...

The Vuisness? Am I German- I of course meant the Business.

Denim Boy said...

Oh Tequila, I cannot lie - it was your email yesterday that prompted me to add him.

I had (foolishly) forgotten how much I love The Dyer.

Er ist sexy, ja?

PS Am deleting all my old emails ready for the off next month and found that old one of Colin Farrell you sent me with his winkle out. He may well be the next man in my list!

Tequilla Mockingbird said...

The infamous Colin Farrell email that nearly got you fired you mean?

Oh Denim, that brings back memories of our Gay Mans Manifesto-it featured a few times, ja!

side bar- I think you should have used the picture of Danny I sent yesterday he WAS practically naked.

T x

Anonymous said...

Me for the bad boys!

More, more, more!

And please share these alleged winkie out, practically naked pix.

Denim Boy said...

LFM: Maybe me, you and TM could start a Bad Boy Apreciation Society?

Check your inbox - there should be a little gem in there for you. Enjoy xx

Anonymous said...

So I go out tonight for a beer with some geezers. (Shameless link to my blog.)

Nick mentions he met a famous bloke yesterday. Turns out he went to the gents when out walks some guy called Danny Dyer ruffling his nose.

'A'ight, mate?' says Nick.
'A'ight?' says Daniel.

I make a mental note to mention it here when I get home.

Denim Boy said...

Fweng: I will forgive the link to your 'hilarious' post simply because you are now my new best friend.

When are we going out, when am I meeting your friend Nick and when do I get to spend some quality time with La Dyer in the bogs?

Anonymous said...

When you're handing out free Colombian talc.

Denim Boy said...

Ok, let me put a call in to my dealer.