22 November 2006

Who says Beta is Better?

The weeks of prompting me every time I logged in have finally done my head in, so I caved - I switched to Beta Blogger.

If you don't know what that means, then join the club. They tell you that if you switch your blog over, nothing will change, only when I did, everything was different.

Aside from the fact I have chosen the most boring colour scheme imaginable, I lost all my links and other gadgets that had allowed me to convince myself I actually knew how to use a computer.

I have literally spent all morning fiddling around with stuff, trying to get it to look the way it did before I made the change.

This just proves my mum right: if it ain't broke, don't fix it!

1 comment:

Denim Boy said...

Eek! But your site looks so much better than mine!

I'm starting to warm to the new colours now, so no offence intended! ;)