24 November 2006

Saskia loves the aged

PING!

Just received an email from Saskia. She says she's not very happy about the way she's been
portrayed. Her exact words were: "I don't want a million queerbies reading about me and thinking of me as an ageist bitch."

I did tell her that it's more likely to be 5 or 10 homos reading, not a million, but even so, I need to do some damage limitation.

So for anyone who thinks she is ageist, I can confirm that Saskia is 'warm', 'fabulous' and 'in no way prejudiced against people over 25'.

As an aside, she's also not happy* that she is referred to simply as Saskia and doesn't have a title to represent her true glamorista status.

Henceforth she shall now be known as Dame Saskia of Pinkdom.

* She absolutely is NOT high maintenance. Whatever folk might say.

1 comment:

1 said...

Thank you for adding your blog to Bloggers Home Page. You are, as far as I know, our first gay blogger. There may be others but they have not yet come out of the blog-closet! We need more Brit-Bloggers and London bloggers are just fabulous, so you are especially welcome. Seriously, I enjoyed reading through your blog. Please recommend us to any other Brit-Bloggers you know. Best regards.