30 November 2006

Black and blue

A colleague (who shall remain nameless for fear of reprisals) said this to me this morning:

"I'm considering getting the Simon Webbe album, but I don't know what to get my mum for Christmas. Maybe I could get the album for her and pop it on my iPod before I wrap it up. What do you think?"

What do I think? I’ll tell you what I think. I'm considering launching myself across the desk to throat-punch her for even thinking about getting that pile of tat, let alone palming it off on her poor mother.


This proves that Christmas is the Devil's work.

4 comments:

Tequilla Mockingbird said...

Simon Webbes new cd?? thank god you are being made redundant Denim Boy, sounds like you are working with some very unsavoury characters.......

Denim Boy said...

I know, TM, have you ever heard anything like it?

Anonymous said...

It must have been 'question' no?

Denim Boy said...

Dear Anonymous, no it wasn't her - you're very warm, though.