27 October 2006

West End Boy

It's quite unusual for me to be so happy at work, but I have loads to be excited about. First, it's pay day and that means I can get some new Terre aftershave from Hermes. Also, I have a half day holiday today. And then I also have Monday off, so I have one more hour at work and then I'm not back until Tuesday.

I'm off this afternoon because my sister Emmy Lou wanted to come and meet me for a night out in London town. We were going to just go for lunch and cocktails, but she called me this morning and told me that she'd actually booked tickets for the matinee performance of Chicago. I think Ashlee Simpson is in it, so that'll be worth seeing.

And then once I've woken up and dusted myself off tomorrow, I am going raving with Snow. We haven't been out dancing all night for weeks and it's high time we got our dancing shoes back on.

I'd quite like to make the most of not having work on Monday by going out on Sunday night too. I always want to go to DTPM at Fabric or Detox at Ghetto, but having a full time job makes that hard.

This could end up being a very messy weekend indeed.

1 comment:

Sprinkled Words (former Miss Milk) said...

Your archives are awesome.

Just thought I'd let you know.