05 October 2006

Define Stalking...

Another member of staff left our office yesterday and this brought about the customary 'leaving drinks'. We all bundled into a quaint little Thai bar tucked behind Southwark station and saw him off in style.

The gathering was particularly good for me as Mr Sexy Delicious was there - this time in jeans rather than his usual dapper suits. It turns out that he is that rarest of animals: a man who carries off casual wear as well as he wears smart. He had a simple of combination of jeans, trainers and a t shirt, added to which he donned a vintage leather bomber jacket, making him the best dressed chap in the vicinity.

I've mentioned him various times to my Lady Friend, Snow, and based on my extremely detailed description of him, she feels that she could fall in love with William. She asked me to get a photo of him so she could see just how handsome he is.

Modern technology being what it is, this was made easier by the camera built in to my mobile phone. I waited until I'd had a couple of Magners so that I had the courage, and then I spent the rest of the evening trying to catch photos and videos of William drinking his bottle of beer; William talking to colleagues; William laughing; William looking at me filming him.

Yes, he caught me. We don't even know each other and there I am filming him on my phone in a crowded pub. I didn't think he'd appreciate me doing it for my friend who's yet to see him, so I made a hasty retreat and left.

Still, doesn't matter - I've got him as my screensaver now.

No comments: